Saturday, May 11, 2013

Launch Post


Hello dear reader, my name is Stephanie Lange. I am a Civil Engineer working in the domain of tunneling in Switzerland. I am fascinated by the geology of the earth and the tunnels going through to link two separate parts with each other.
I intend to write about the wide range of underground structures and tunnels all over the world, including the upcoming World Tunnel Congress in Geneva.

The blog will have the following topics:
  • What is going on in the world of tunneling → World Tunnel Congress
  • Tunnel project case studies
  • Industry news
  • Accomplished solutions and their previous problems
  • My opinion on anything
  • Discussions regarding tunneling around the world


If there are topics you would like covered or if you are interested in special themes of the World Tunnel Congress, who I should see, visit or talk to, please let me know in the comments.

I am going to put articles every 10 days till 2 weeks. During the World Tunnel Congress it will be more frequently due to the wide input of information.

Forecast:
  • Mai 15th – What is World Tunnel Congress
  • Mai 26th – Tunneling in Switzerland
  • June 3rd – World Tunnel Congress – main topics


I hope you will have fun reading and discovering my blog.  

1 comment: